Moosehunter

So, I’ve been quiet thus far, but I figure it’s about time I went moose hunting. So let me start off nice and big for ya, in case there’s any doubt as to where I stand. Sarah Palin is a stupid, self important, ignorant bitch who I wouldn’t put in charge of wiping her own ass. And it’s not just that she’s dumb – which she is – it’s that she’s willfully ignorant of the facts and yet absolutely dead-bang certain that she’s right about her opinions. It’s more of this “governing from the gut” bullshit that we’ve been Chimping along with for the past eight years. I don’t know why it’s a taboo to say someone is too dumb to be President. Hell, most people don’t have the kind of mental sharpness necessary. That’s why it’s so important to pick the right person out of an entire country of potential leaders. But Sarah Palin? She’s not even worth considering. She’s fucking dumb, okay?

And since we’re talking about things you can’t talk about, let’s talk about her pregnant teenage daughter! Here’s now this works. Bristol being pregnant, deciding to keep the baby, and having her little shotgun wedding? I don’t give a rat’s ass. It doesn’t affect my life in the slightest. But it damn well is fair political game, and I’ll tell you why. Sarah Palin supports abstinence only education in spite of the fact that it demonstratably doesn’t work. Don’t believe me? Why not ask the American Psychological Association, the American Medical Association, the National Association of School Psychologists, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Public Health Association, the Society for Adolescent Medicine and the American College Health Association. Go ahead and Wiki it. I’ll wait.

The reason that Bristol’s pregnancy is fair game is that her mother is telling America, in the face of any scientific data on the subject, how best to prevent teenage pregnancy. Yet the method she supports didn’t even work on her own daughter. Does that mean people should be making fun of Bristol? No, actually. I kind of feel bad for the girl. It must be rough having such a stupid, arrogant git for a mother.

And she is arrogant, make no mistake. Hell, it’s arrogant enough for her to assume that she could be the Vice President without even knowing what the job entails. But here’s a more specific story that should snap-freeze the hairs on your neck. When she became mayor of Wasilla, she spent around $50,000 of taxpayer money redecorating her office. Which is pretty obnoxious on its own, but isn’t even the bad part of the story. When she was confronted with the radical idea that The People might not give a shit whether she liked the pattern on the drapes, she responded with the sort of self important authoritarianism that makes Dick Cheney soak his own trousers. “I’m the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can’t.”

To hell with the Vice Presidency, she didn’t even understand the responsibilities and limitations of her job as mayor. Her attitude, at any given moment, is that she’s in charge and she’ll do whatever she damn well pleases until someone forces her to stop. I’m sure she sees that as just some red-tape-cutting common sense. And you know what? If you’re in charge of your local PTA meeting, maybe that’s not such a bad thing. Wittle away some of the pointless procedure and get things done. Fine. But the Vice President and, I shudder to even think it, the President of the United States can’t just ignore the Constitution whenever it suits them. No matter what the past eight years suggest.

So before I get to her debate performance, I’d like to do a bit of a run down. A list, if you will, of the things we’ve learned about Sarah Palin from her very limited, groomed, handled private interviews with Charlie Gibson and Katie Couric.

• Sarah Palin isn’t sure what the Bush Doctrine is. She couldn’t even take a wild guess. Everyone who heard her ask “In what respect, Charlie?” knew it, no matter what sort of semantics argument you want to get into over what different meanings that phrase has encompassed.
  • Sarah Palin doesn’t know that Freddie Mac and Fannie May weren’t being funded by the federal government before their collapse.
  • Sarah Palin thinks that the $700 billion bailout has something to do with health care costs.
  • Sarah Palin can only name one Supreme Court case – Roe v. Wade. She couldn’t even conjure up Dred Scott, which even Bush was able to do in the second debate with John Kerry. Speaking of Bush, she couldn’t think of Bush v. Gore. Or Brown v. Board of Education. Or Hustler v. Falwell. Or FCC v. Pacifica (Carlin’s seven words). Or, and this is most stunning of all, Exxon v. Baker – concerning the Exxon Valdez. A case which rendered a ruling during her time as Governer of Alaska, and about which she made public statements in protest of the decision.
  • Sarah Palin either could not or would not name a single newspaper or magazine that she reads. She couldn’t think of one. Not the New York Times, the Daily News, the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune. Not Time, Newsweek, U.S. News & World Reports. Hell, she couldn’t even think of a local paper in Alaska. Sarah Palin, by the way, has a degree in Journalism. No shit.
  • Sarah Palin cannot name a single instance of John McCain favoring regulation of industry, despite being more than willing to lie right into the camera and say that McCain has been championing regulation for twenty-six years.

There’s probably more, but I could be here all night. The point is, she doesn’t know shit about shit. She has opinions – uninformed ones – and she’s sticking to them come hell or high water. I pity the poor bastards that had to prep her for tonight’s debate with Joe Biden. And while I wasn’t taken with her performance, I will give them credit. They made an organized mess out of a disorganized disaster. So there’s that.

The truth is that Palin didn’t answer any questions she didn’t want to tonight, and she said she’d do exactly that at the start of the debate. She had a hand full of index cards and a brain full of buzz words, and it was her job to say them all in front of the camera. Actually, it was her job to say them while looking at Joe Biden for five seconds, then looking at the camera for five seconds, and then looking back at Biden to start over again. It was like she was on a timer. One of the many things she’d probably been coached on after the whole flap about McCain not looking Obama in the eyes.

I choose to leave you (at 4:30 in the morning) with the following flow chart. Doubtless, it will grow prettier and more robust over time.

Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart

• Technorati
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Google Buzz
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • RSS

188 responses to “Moosehunter”

1. Brilliance! Sheer Brilliance! Started my day with a HUGE smile!

2. Aaron says:

Great Chart,
    Rip on Palin, but not Alaska. People who rip on Alaska for being small and unimportant obviously have never been to Alaska and experienced how incredible it actually is. Look into some of the States regulations regarding environmental protection, advertising, and business zoning laws and they will find that Alaska actually has something right going on. Besides it is probably one of the most beautiful areas in the world. Palin does have over an 80% approval rating as Governor of Alaska. When you rip on an area for being small and unimportant, you really defeat the purpose of trying to elect someone who bases their political agenda on support of the middle class, ALL over America. Get off you computer and go travel.

3. apress says:

Perhaps you may want to spend your time more wisely. Like sleeping at that hour, or maybe going and getting drunk with friends of which then you can recite your words of wisdom, should you chose to call it that. And stop posting online ridiculous charts. How much time do you have on your hands?

4. Fran says:

Do I have your permission to distribute your Palin Debate Flow Chart to friends and on Facebook?

5. Jennifer says:

Throw around the word bitch and idiot a little more. No one is saying she knows all the issues. Should she? Absolutely. Is she still more qualified that Obama? Absolutely. Let’s face it — McCain picked Palin because she is a woman and he thinks it will win the votes of some of the less educated voters — like you. You’re ignorant and I feel bad for you. It’s a good thing your opinion doesn’t matter at all.

6. antimeria says:

don’t forget the “pretend to listen and smirk” step.

7. Kent Tarpley says:

Great rant, I think you nailed “sarah dear” spot on. Loved the flow chart. I happen to think Barack will make a great president, but given the makeup of this elections voters, I think he has chosen well to tread lightly in some areas until the election is over. Keep up the good work.

8. Nick Gibbons says:

Excellent perspective on the debate Aden. And the flowchart is brilliant and most likely accurate. I agree with you that Sarah Palin is in fact stupid, dumb and ignorant. She avoided the questions she knew she could not answer and spouted out nothing but regerjutated crap that was spoon fed to her from the powers that be. I have not followed poitics as close as I do now. I am actually frightened by the thought that this woman may in fact be the next, not VP, but president. I am going to send this to everyone I can possibly think of. I am very blatant in my thoughts and opinions, so I am going to leave it at that. I hope that the people in this country actually do some research on our candidates before going to the polls. Anyone with half a brain can see that something is terribly wrong with this mess.

9. Starshadow says:

Love the flow chart, but you missed “wink.”

Hope you don’t mind, but I stole the picture of it to save forever. Now I know who it belongs to, I won’t repost it or anything, but I will put it in a folder identifying the maker. Just for me to look at and laugh. Precious little in this election is making me laugh, especially when I think of that woman possibly getting her finger near the big red button.

10. Carol says:

Just found you by following up via the web address on your Palin Debate Flow Chart that my friend forwarded to me in an e-mail. Brilliant! and this post here on your website that contained the gorgeous flow chart?…..well…..I think I love you! The only thing you might have included along the flow was that strategic wink. But then, perhaps that was out of kind consideration for the almost terminal Palin-induced nausea many of us incurred while watching her “debate” the other night and from which we are still recovering. Actually, for “debate,” maybe read “recite.” Is there such a thing as a Stepford candidate? I could almost hear her gears whir into action every time she heard one of her programmed trigger buzzwords. Well, at least we know she’s trainable. Terrifying, but trainable. Anyway, I am now a loyal reader!

11. The Dol says:

Cool–you got PUMAs and fundies over here shaking their fists at you! You’ve arrived! Good times.

12. Tyriq says:

that is some funny stuff there. Love the flow chart. It’s too true. The Best.

13. pomsmith says:

Only 110 comments? this thing is genius. thanks for it.

14. Anne says:

Brilliant. Keep us laughing. We’ll need it. Anne

15. I was equally impressed with how fast you got your Cafepress shop up. The Right loves to boast about the merits of the free enterprise system–and I agree with them in most respects–but when your “Palin Debate Flow Chart” t-shirts are the “must-have” apparel item, they might not be so cheery. ;-)

I also love it when the blogosphere catapults brilliant creative expression and trenchant commentary into public awareness.

Great job.

Mark

16. celeste says:

I read this delightful little number after completing a live, online poll during the debate! It was just the catharsis I needed! Your straightforwad use of the appropriate language was like a fresh, tasty, stick of minty fresh chewing gum after a garlic and onion sandwich on week old bread!

Salut!

17. Pamela says:

Brilliant chart … when you have idiot Palin supporters on here defending that ignorant idiot (how can they do so with a straight face by the way, that is fUkin laughable). Hillary supporter on here says she’s for Palin, oh damn please, Hillary couldn’t be further from this ignorant biatch. How stupid do they think we are, repubs claiming to be hillary supporters who all of the sudden are crazy about the complete opposite of Hillary (that is idiot who can half remember canned answers versus smart, respected, independent thinker, aware of the world around her, and groundbreaker without having to break others to get there … like everyone Palin misalligned, including her family, to get to the “top”. Admit it repubs, you know that you don’t like her, you just need to support her because that is all you can do … pretend she does a good job by memorizing answers and giving stupid winks at the crowd during the “interview” for the second most important job in the U.S. How many regular “Joe six packs” would get away with that in the real world? Nobody, not even her ridiculous running mate.

18. Shawn says:

I would like to get back to the guys who are running for President!! I don’t give a shit about the VP’s, nobody has ever given this much thought to the VP’s but they can’t attack John McCain or Barry Obama (and yes he has gone by Barry so he could get elected before). Lets talk about them. The fact that McCain would be the oldest president elected or Barry would be the first half Black and Half white guy elected. Let’s get back to the candidates that MATTER!!! Both of these guys are Flip-Flop artist! We need to find out what they are really about and what they REALLY can do as a President. This is not a woman and balck man race for the President. Sara does not even matter. Look at Dan Quail for Christ sake. Bush senior was no spring chicken when he was elected remember! So let’s talk about the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES!!!

19. Jonas N says:

Not so impressed!

Superficially, the flow chart was entertaining. But heck, would a flow chart about Obama be substantially different? Or a critical review about his answers to an unsympathetic journalist?

I don’t think so.

So what’s left? Some deeply felt frustration over people not aligning with the ideas of the liberal left about how they should be (instead).

Thats hardly very original. On the contrary, thats what we’ve heard the last eight years!

I’m glad though that your contempt makes you feel better. Just dont expect my approval of or confirmation for this feeling ..

20. Dawn Diamond says:

Your flow chart is a hoot, but you forgot to include a “wink” function …

21. steve says:

The Republican party now has two femmes fatales: Coulter Palin

22. Lester says:

Great flowchart!! I came to it through Salon, so in my view, it has arrived. Ya think Sarah reads Salon? Nah, probably just watches Fox news while she cooks up some airplane-shot wolf stew with polar bear cub appetizers. God help us all. It has come to this.

Too bad Biden didn’t delve into her views on abstinence only whatever you call it, not education clearly..

Or how about some evolution questions or book banning ones??

Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone said her convention address was “Gidget addresses the Reichstag.”

Thanks for your blog. You have a bright future! Get shades..

23. pat karlsrud says:

Sarah couldn’t answer Katie Couric about the newspapers because Idon’t believe she reads any. Also Lynne Spears was crucified for having a 17yr. old daughter that got pregnant and Sarah is self-righteous about no sex-education in schools but is okay with her daughter being pregnant. Did you also notice that at the debate she had no idea what the V.P.’s job would be but was quick to answer what she would do if she was PRESIDENT, all her own agenda, pretty scary, pat

24. David says:

There will be no shotgun wedding. Levi Johnson dropped out of high school and hockey. He’s in no position to be a husband. He has no future and no job prospects.

I grew up in Texas and know a thing or two about shotgun weddings (thankfully, not from personal experience). When the parents find their precious daughter is with child, the wedding takes place fast and furious while there’s time to convince the public the soon to be bouncing bundle o’ joy is just a bit premature.

Bristol is seven months pregnant and still unwed. I think the Palins were going with “Plan B” (not the birth control pill). Plan B is to hush this whole thing up, and give the baby away in adoption. After that, the whole episode never happened, and people who say it did are simply spreading false rumors.

My 17 year old son noticed a while ago that Bristol was always holding a coat or sweater in front of her, and then was always “taking care of Trig”. He bet me $10 that Bristol was in fact pregnant. I took the bet because there was no way McCain would pick her as veep with a pregnant unwed daughter. The people vetting Palin would have picked this up immediately. Now, I’m out 10 bucks.

25. Carole says:

I just received a link to your flow chart, and I loved it! After having read every comment in response to it, I couldn’t help noticing the many misspellings and grammatical errors peppering the most zealous of the detractors’ observations…um…er…including one who misspelled the dear hockey mom’s name. P-a-l-E-n?

I’m so comfewzed!

26. May Vu says:

Love, love, love this flow chart! It is funnier than ever… and to top it off… IT’S TRUE!

27. Ridz.sg says:

Joe Biden / Sarah Palin Debate

Not sure how many of you caught it but it’s quite interesting to have caught it. Watching Sarah Palin is worrying though because the more I listen to what she has to say, the more of a joke she becomes to me. She evades every damn question. Wrong…

28. Mike G says:

Sarah Palin — Fitness for Purpose?

Gov Palin’s eldest son is fighting in Iraq. (Does anyone know why the British Royal Family doesn’t divulge the locations/assignments of their fighting princes until after the event?) He could be killed. I’m sure we all hope he isn’t.

The latest on McCain’s health isn’t very promising either. His four episodes of cancer may be more dangerous than previously thought.

So try this on for size:

Sometime in the next year or two, America could be ruled by a grief-stricken, trigger-happy, menopausal harpy of limited intellectual capacity who knows the nuclear codes and has the authority to use them.

Kinda makes Wall Street fade in significance, doesn’t it?

Sweet dreams.

29. Jane says:

Love the flow chart! It makes confusing and logicless Palinese so much easier to comprehend if you are a visual learner. My head hurt less after reading it. And, I have to ask: Am I the only who thought her treatment of Ifill was racist? Can you imagine her ignoring Tom Brokaw, Larry King or another white guy so blatantly and willfully? She treated Gwen Ifill with disrespect and contempt.

30. Jeff says:

Brilliant, as always Aden. Keep it up! Lets show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.

31. Chelsea says:

Stumbled across this page and I just had to say thank you saying all of this! I couldn’t agree more. Loved the flow chart.

32. Mark says:

Thank you for this! Made my entire day. Here’s something I created in the same vain: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/j6czD3yrIimNfPmQ6udwnw?authkey=M53-HkjOsP0

33. Anne-Louise says:

What happened to the concept that leaders should be somewhat brighter and better-educated than the rest of us? Is that too stuck-up for the folks? I’m still afraid that there’s an audience for this bow-huntin’, baby-blastin’ bimbo. I have to admire the dazzling Macchiavellian cynicism behind putting her on the ticket, but what if we really are a nation about to get exactly the leaders that we deserve?

34. Tom says:

Thanks for the fun post however there were quite a few errors as well as misrepresentations. As I said it was fun but those with glass houses……

35. Lauren says:

Thank You! Love the flow chart, glad that there are people out there who will say “The Emperor has no clothes on!” Holy Crap, how much more obvious does it need to be?!?!

36. great flowchart – my mom posted it to her senior’s board (lol) great job on the blog post as well. sums up my thoughts exactly!

37. JessWrites says:

I love you for this post. The flow chart completely made my day. Thanks!

38. Andrew says:

>He bet me $10 that Bristol was in fact pregnant. I took the bet because there was no way McCain would pick her as veep with a pregnant unwed daughter. The people vetting Palin would have picked this up immediately. Now, I’m out 10 bucks.

Don’t feel bad at all. If someone had bet me saying, “I don’t think Palin has been prepped for Katie Couric’s followup to the gaffe about being able to see Russia, and therefore knowing about foreign policy,” I would have said, “don’t be absurd! Obviously, she’s pretty dim for saying it in the first place, but there’s no–way–that she would get on TV when Katie Couric asks her to clarify the gaffe, and then–make the gaffe a second time? Say exactly the same thing again? Come on! I mean, McCain’s team was very sloppy in vetting her to begin with, but now that they’ve got her, they’d never let her make the same gaffe again. Come on, bet me.”

And I would have bet far more than $10 that they wouldn’t have allowed her to follow up the gaffe with so many more incredibly dense comments. Are people for real, claiming that she’s actually got anything upstairs? God, I just want to laugh people out of the building when they say that. Their standards for keen intelligence must be pretty damn low. With an Ivy League or a Stanford full of insightful Republicans, this is really the creme de la creme?

This fool was selected _because_ she’s stupid. To appeal to the stupid vote. I’ll be holding my breath until next month.

39. Ben says:

Biden debating Palin was as mismatched a fight as, say, a guy with a gun in a helicopter “debating” a moose on the ground below, and kudos to Biden for resisting the opportunity to stomp on her. People tend to side with someone who’s being attacked, regardless of how much they deserve the stomping. Someone’s got to tell this vapid woman she’s running for vice-president of the U.S., not for the student council.

You are a genius, Aden, and I am insanely jealous.

40. Deb says:

Brilliant. Hilarious. You are my hero.

41. JEAN REIMERS says:

THANKS!! You said it all!! She scares the hell out of my son-in-law who made it back from Iraq!!!

42. Tom Dalzell says:

Baseless rant sheets are soo boring whether from the Left or Right, but, particularly common on the Left (and, on TV, anything Keith Olbermann says).

Just so your rants don’t go unanswered, here are a few quick responses to your B/S:

ADENNAK: Sarah Palin isn’t sure what the Bush Doctrine is. She couldn’t even take a wild guess. Everyone who heard her ask “In what respect, Charlie?” knew it, no matter what sort of semantics argument you want to get into over what different meanings that phrase has encompassed.

RESPONSE: Palin knows what the Bush Doctrine is; but, she also knew Gibson’s question was a trap and wanted narrow Gibson’s broadside so she could properly cover her flanks.
    ADENNAK: Sarah Palin doesn’t know that Freddie Mac and Fannie May weren’t being funded by the federal government before their collapse.

RESPONSE: Palin was basically correct. Fannie and Freddie are GSE’s (Government Sponsored Enterprises). Though technically, the US Government has no obligation to back them up, the market has always assumed it would and priced their securities accordingly. And, when push came to shove, that’s exactly what the US Government did.

ADENNAK: Sarah Palin thinks that the $700 billion bailout has something to do with health care costs.

RESPONSE: Though somewhat convoluted, Palin’s point was completely accurate … if the bailout fails and we go into a depression, then you can forget about solving our healthcare problems.

ADENNAK: Sarah Palin can only name one Supreme Court case – Roe v. Wade. She couldn’t even conjure up Dred Scott, which even Bush was able to do in the second debate with John Kerry. Speaking of Bush, she couldn’t think of Bush v. Gore. Or Brown v. Board of Education. Or Hustler v. Falwell. Or FCC v. Pacifica (Carlin’s seven words). Or, and this is most stunning of all, Exxon v. Baker – concerning the Exxon Valdez. A case which rendered a ruling during her time as Governer of Alaska, and about which she made public statements in protest of the decision.

RESPONSE: OK, such “brain farts” happen to all politicians. Biden thought that FDR was president when the stock market crashed in 1929 (note, Hoover was; FDR was first elected in 1932). Obama thinks there are 57 states and also talked at length about his Muslim faith (he apparently meant to say Christian faith). Geez, Obama must be a real idiot if he can’t even remember what his own religion is (assuming he did make a mistake). More substantive was Obama ridiculous response to Russia’s invasion of Georgia, followed by waffling, followed by agreement with McCain. Palin nailed that one right on day one of the invasion.

ADENNAK: Sarah Palin either could not or would not name a single newspaper or magazine that she reads. She couldn’t think of one. Not the New York Times, the Daily News, the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune. Not Time, Newsweek, U.S. News & World Reports. Hell, she couldn’t even think of a local paper in Alaska. Sarah Palin, by the way, has a degree in Journalism. No shit.

RESPONSE: See answer above … believe me, there are tons of idiotic answers given by all politicians. Both Obama and Biden have made plenty of their own.

ADENNAK: Sarah Palin cannot name a single instance of John McCain favoring regulation of industry, despite being more than willing to lie right into the camera and say that McCain has been championing regulation for twenty-six years.

RESPONSE: Palin did not say McCain was “championing regulation”, but rather that McCain supported proper regulation, which he has, most notably pushing for tougher oversight over Fannie and Freddie. Palin is not yet an expert on McCain’s voting record. So what. That’s not why I’m voting for her. I’m voting for her because, unlike Obama, she knows, as I do, that America really is the bright beacon on the hill, that America really is the best hope for mankind, and, that other forms of government like EuroSocialism (Obama’s preference), communism, fascism and theocracy are inherently wrong. That’s the bottom line for me. That’s the real test. It’s a test which Obama fails miserably and Palin aces.

PS – just for the record, both Biden and Palin avoided direct answers in equal proportion, unless you count Biden’s last anwer to the question, what are your faults? Biden: “my fault is that I’m too passionate about the issues we are care about”. What a turd of a question for a serious debate. Is Biden’s brave answer suppose to qualify him for the VP slot. Professionals interviewers don’t even waste their time with such stupid questions. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer, or, perhaps no answer at all.

43. Linda J says:

Left a great comment to this under Foaming at the Wallet.

44. 'stina says:

Hysterical. Witty. Brilliant. Thank you!

45. Nancy says:

The flowchart is great; but thank you, thank you, for using the word I’ve been saying for a couple of weeks now: “arrogant”. Sums up Caribou Barbie in a heartbeat. She clearly loves being the center of attention, & the “American Idol” reaction she’s getting doesn’t help. McCain had better watch his back…

46. vinsanity says:

Brilliant post. Crystallized my thoughts eloquently. I know he was painted into a corner and all, but how can anyone trust McCain’s judgment on ANYTHING if he selected this moron as his running mate? It’s good to see that I’m not the only one who’s concerned about a smarmy, hypocritical “hockey-mom” potentially becoming the second most powerful person in the free world. I expect a little more from my “leaders.”

What’s scary is that people are FALLING FOR IT. Red states are thick with this same Idiocracy rhetoric” the candidates. We take it for granted that people as stupid as Palin that somehow meandered their way into public office are easily and quickly revealed, and are not taken seriously, but in fact, the opposite seems to be true. Their revered for their lack of intelligence, common sense, and overall arrogance. And what’s worse, detractors will say they don’t “trust” Obama because “he has all the answers.” So, in essence, they don’t like the candidate that’s SMARTER THAN THEY ARE because they’re “Elitist” . . . as if this Republican ticket wasn’t already the greatest example of Elitism in front of them in the last decade. They feel “safer” with the candidates that haven’t bothered to elevate themselves and their game to meet the challenge of their younger, more capable, opponents.

Someone above said it best: if you want it Obama supporters, you’re going to have to go out and fight for and earn it.

47. Steven says:

FREAKIN’ HILARIOUS! Thanks, I’ve shared it around quite a bit already.

48. Sharon says:

Absolutely brilliant!

49. Shimmy says:

Sarah Palin is thankful that the Constitution is a history leaflet that would allow a bit more authority given to the vice president, if that vice president so chose to exert it, in working with the Senate and making sure that we are supportive of every throb of the spectacular machinery, of the president’s policies, and of making sure, too, that our president understands what our strengths are.

50. Zoe says:

You’ve got me rolling on the floor and shaking my fist in rage all at the same time. Thanks for the great time!